Young Living Oils Starter Kit + Free Stuff for You
We’ve lived a sustainable lifestyle for many years, which includes a more natural approach to healthy living, including making most things homemade and using plants and essential oils. I educated myself on their use and continue to do so today. Anyone looking for a better way, I encourage you to do the same.
I’ve used many brands of essential oils, but always found quality discrepancies between each order I placed. Recently, I found my home with Young Living Essential Oils. My preference of Young Living over other oils is their seed to seal platform and what they give my family and me. Even with the higher price, the quality is far superior. The saying is really true; you get what you pay for.
Seed to seal simply means Young Living monitors the production of their oils from the time the seed is sourced until the oil is sealed in the bottles. These quality controls ensure you are receiving oils the way natured intended.
Our quality of life is much better in so many ways since using Young Living Essential Oils. With the help of these oils, I’ve made our home as non-toxic and safe as possible. I no longer worry about the chemicals released into the air or placed on our bodies. Our cleaning and personal products are made by me, with all-natural ingredients.
When I first used Young Living Oils, I knew I wanted to do more than being a member just for the discount. I wanted to promote these high quality, therapeutic oils. I began investigating the easiest ways to promote them through my blogs. I was currently writing about the benefits and uses of essentials and thought it would be a smooth transition. It was easy to incorporate the business side of Young Living into my blogs without being a pushy salesman. You could say the oils sell themselves on their quality alone.
Recently I quit working due to an injury causing a permanent disability. I am fortunate I can combine my love for blogging with my love for essential oils, giving me a creative outlet to overcome the “not” so good days. As I move forward, my hope is to earn enough to cover the cost of my blogging and help with some of the loss of income. I must admit, I am amazed at how fast things are moving toward these goals.
It’s strange, to me at least, how I never thought my blogging would lead me in this direction. Not being a salesperson, it’s surprising that I even considered this path. But the thing is, it’s the ideal platform. There are no home parties, or calling relatives and friends, trying to pitch my product.
By including essential oils organically in existing and new posts, they literally sell themselves. Those interested in the oils sign-up under my number. While some choose to go the route of home parties or friends and relatives, others prefer to blog, like me. Once signed up you receive lifetime credit for the orders they generate.
For a limited time, I am giving away this fabulous Reference Guide for Essential Oils to those signing up and purchasing a Premium Starter Kit. The reference guide is in addition to the regular Premium Kit freebies I offer.
This great book lists all the essential oils, their properties, what they are used for, and formulas for using the em. The value of this book is $29.95. You can see more about it by visiting Abundant Health.
Reminder: When enrolling, the Sponsor ID and Enroller ID must say 4003108 or you won’t get your freebies.
Follow the steps below to sign up for Young Living or watch this step by step video to help you along the way.
- Visit the Young Living Oils page here to fill out your information.
- Be sure the wholesale Member box has a checkmark in it.
- The Sponsor ID and Enroller ID must say 4003108 or you won’t get your freebies.
- You will be asked for a social security number or an EIN number. This is a secure website, however if you still feel uncomfortable giving your social security number, you can apply for an EIN. An EIN is used in place of the social security number for business tax purposes and must be given when signing up as a wholesale member. Applying for an EIN number here is quick and easy and your number is issued immediately upon completion. The IRS requires one of the two numbers because any income source earning over $600 per year is taxable. You will receive a 1099 form each tax year for reporting on tax filings. Young Living Oils does not share this information with anyone but the IRS.
- Select a starter kit. I highly recommend the Premium Starter Kit and is the kit you get all the freebies with. This kit has the most popular Young Living essential oils which are the oils I keep stocked in my own home.
- Signing up for the Essential Rewards program is completely optional. If you think you will be ordering oils each month, then I highly recommend it. You get convenient automatic ordering, discounted shipping and product packages, and up to 20% back in points to use toward free products.
Once you sign up, come back here and enter your information in the form at the bottom of the page and I will send your free stuff. Your coupon code is: ROSEMARY.